Yesterday I was feeling lost, angry, upset, tired - a mixture of things that led me to tears for a good hour before I went to bed. I was okay for a long while, I mean the building up of the anger thing was just during the day - my boss yelling at me, a friend of mine getting upset with another (an arguement I didn't particularly want to bring up again considering how bad it was last time), the trains running so late that they kept adding a minute to the delay time and I ended up missing two connections home (and almost the 3rd, was just lucky enough to catch that one). So just last night I felt like I was losing everyone in a wide variety of means (good to know everything is ok today *nods*) and because I was crying not only over them, but over Elisa as well - I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to grieve for her every Monday while Cold Case is on. I was really attatched to that character. Seriously. And poor Mari's show being cancelled too - now all our actors are out of work. I mean, how can I be hopeful? It took Drew nearly a year to get another job. Mari I know was quicker, but still - and they canned it halfway through the season. That's just wrong. :( As far as I go today, have been a little morbid (doesn't help with the security scare on the train which was right near me), only written 1/2 page of fic compared to the page I did yesterday. Listened to my Wy/B soundtrack which ventured into Kelly Clarkson for the last hour of work. Almost had a nosebleed twice today (kind of sniggering at the fact that I'm getting ficage creeping into reality again - it's one of the things that scares the shit out of me sometimes too, another reason I get so evasive towards it).
So I stole some 7 deadly sin thing off Mel (a) Decided to do it myself:
1. Who did you last get angry with? haha see above *blush* Um, the last time I was truly peeved, it was cityrail ;)
2. What is your weapon of choice? Starting to like the athame muchly *blush* Don't blame me, blame a certain person starting with B (a) Mind u I also like the bow & arrow (but I don't believe I'm any good with it :( At least I wasn't on the one attempt I made)
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? No I haven't hit, but yes I have violently kicked (and I hope it hurt *evil laugh*) Needless to say that guy never harrassed me again. Be warned people, my feet are deadly ;)
4. How about of the same sex? Yup, my younger next door neighbour was pissing me off so badly that I rammed my fist into her nose and made it bleed. The one and only time I've ever hit anyone.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? *thinks* U mean I can't say my mum? *Shock* She hasn't screamed at me in a few days. Weird. Um, so by default that would be my boss (as above) for talking to my friend at work and taking to long to do something
6. What is your pet peeve? People who are completely absorbed in themselves I think *nods* The ones that think they're so high and mighty that they do nothing but put shit on you.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Yup, probably have to go with Mel and say excercise.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 12 something (middayish) and I was sick *nods*
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? *thinks* Can I say I've shunned all my friends for the musketeers? I'd say the two who I would like to hear from but haven't are Lisa and Scott.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I don't make lame excuses (a)
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Don't think so
6. When was the last time you got in a good workout? Like as a frequent excercise thingie? Erm *thinks* a few years ago? *shrugs*
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? None, I always get up first go. If I snooze I'll never get up.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Well I don't really drink, so can I pass?
2. Meat eaters? Love meat.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? LOL um... that may be just one mudslide. *blush*
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Nup
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Not really. As long as I stay in a certain range I'm happy. It's just certain fatty deposits I wish would go away :(
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Sweets *nods* Chocolate's the go.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"? LOL Hannibal! No, can't say I have.
1. How many people have seen YOU seen naked (not counting physicians/family)? Well there was one incident a good 13 years ago that lasted for a few seconds, and I can't recall how many people were there. I've effectively blocked it out *nods*
2. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Aww I can't count Wes? *cries* Okay that would make zero.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation? Nup, always the face, or just not looking at all. Can u tell why people call me shy?
4. Have you "done it"? Now I'm sure you can work that one out yourself ;)
5. What is your favourite body part on a person of your gender of choice? The eyes, the smile, the hair. Pretty much that's it.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? *thinks* Well the only time I ever saw one we were in a moving car, so no. :p
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Nup.
1. How many credit cards do you own? One
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? HMV LOL *blush* I'm a music nut. But I've been good lately *nods* Oh, and, probably Spotlight cause I spend way too much money there on stuff to make costumes.
3. If you had 1 million, what would you do with it? Is that all? :( No I sound greedy haha. Okay so I'd travel to everywhere I wanna go (so long as it lasts) and, um, um, oh maybe buy a house? I dunno, I sound boring don't I?
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Famous. I don't think I could handle the responsibilities of being a rich bitch, at least if I'm famous I can become a recluse ;)
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yep, but I wouldn't be there long.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes. I was very little and took a shining to some pretty stickers. Mum made me leave them behind in the grocery store next door. Now everytime I go shopping and there's cameras or people around I get really self-concious thinking they think I'm gonna steal something (and sometimes I'm sneaky enough to act like I do, even though I didn't, hence the high criminal score I got *blush*)
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? haha u can't be serious. I dunno, too many folders, and music master Russ access. I think we're into the thousands though *nods* (If not millions)
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of? My Unaffected fic cause I'm putting heart and soul into that one and I want it to be like the best thing I've ever written.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Housework? LOL. Well I don't think anything recent, but they were proud of my little stories I wrote when I was 7.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Start the 4 musketeer production company with my buddies and have Wes, Marisol & Drew working for us in the Charmed spin-off that we write (a) Yeah, so tell me I'm dreaming, but I seriously do want to see it live action. If I had the money, I'd do it (maybe I should be a rich bitch after all *thinks*). Did wanna get something published too, but I'm too chicken *nods* Plus it's pretty much a lost cause in Oz, and I seriously don't want anyone ripping apart my work and throwing it back in my face. :(
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Um that little competitive voice in my head would say yes *blush* But, u know, I get over it ;) It's more that I'm angry with myself than whoever comes first.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Okay I'll say yes, but I didn't enter because I thought I was better than anyone else, just knew I had good writing skills and thought it would be fun.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yup, physics test, year 10. I was so used to being in the top 3 that I stenciled on my pencil-case the basics of one aspect of it so I could look for reference. I still didn't top the class, but I did get a high position.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? IDBT :D We're getting Wy's soul back (if I can finish this LOL)
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? My friend just bought herself a house, can I have that? Oh and her high-paying job. :(
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Changing Rooms? *bleh* No way! I couldn't let anyone attack my room *shakes head* I like all my pretty posters and stuff. Oh *thinks* ok well Chris did a good job of his place, so maybe him and Helen so long as he finishes the job :p
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Mari. :( So she's out of work right now, don't care. Love the girl *hugz* But I've said this before, I really need to know if I'd enjoy someone else's life b4 I jumped into it.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? No. I pick good guys. *nods* Okay, well despite the screwiness that it can be, and the lack of relationship timage *-) perhaps I need some longer time for that. I've seen what it does to people though *shakes head* Not a good thing.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Erm... must I rattle on about my faults?
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? I don't know. I like who I am. Maybe the um people with the gift-of-the-gab so I could be a good conversationalist and not run away all the time. :(
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No cause it's stopped me from doing other stuff :p
- Music:"Send Me An Angel" - Scorpions