Things I managed to get right (that I at least remember)
* Claire asked the Haitian to give Zach back his memories
* Peter was absorbing too many powers (*yay* Nathan for the confirmation! Though I don't remember Peter saying that to him. :P U telepathic now boy? Or was it a mumbled incoherent thought while he was convulsing on the floor?)
* Nathan's gonna fly Peter out of there (at least that's still speculative... he at least insisted he wasn't moving and he was gonna help)
* Dream sequence takes place early in the morning (see OMG WOW for explanation)
Things that were sorta right
* Nathan went to see Isaac for info on Peter (but he asked Simone for help to get to him)
* Claude was indeed a figment of Peter's dream (but he was also real and didn't come into contact with Peter til then)
Things I got wrong
* Ooh a whole bunch of Claire/Zach first together moments conversation wise :( But that's okay
Things that were OMG WOW!
* I actually liked Simone in this ep!
* Ali was brilliant slipping between personalities
* Santiago was GAH! *dies* SO DAMN HOT!!!
* The amount of love being spread around this ep that made me go "Awww"
* Mom!Petrelli really can be a bitch! LOL
* They got 2 weeks off school cause someone DIED???? I dunno about you, but I never got 2 weeks off school for that.
* Eden's real identity! I felt so sorry for Mohinder :( Specially since I became a Mohinder/Eden shipper
* Mohinder knocking back HRGM. Much HRGM!Hate going on in there *yay* And LMAO at his jest to Mohinder about his protectiveness over the names "Why? Are you on the list?"
* Claire's parents work for HRGM!!! :O
* The extra sequences thrown into the dream clip. I notice small things - like the fact the sun is now rising in the background which does indicate it's morning! WEEEE!
* Isaac still loves Simone!!! And that's gotta be the first time I saw any kind of chemistry between them, which prompted me to go "awww" and "do I smell a 3-way love triangle?"
* Is it me, or did Lisa Lackey (aka Mrs!Matt Parkman) look just a little pregnant?
* Ted's getting control of his powers! WOOOOOOOO!!!
* The replay of the Zach/Claire scene from the first episode, but from his perspective
Things that were Grr
* Mohinder's accent. It's like 1% Indian now. Where did it go?? LOL I was all "this is wrong!"
* Zach not figuring out things himself :( Doesn't that boy check his damn receipts? At least he realised something was "missing". Plus he was suddenly nicer to Claire, so I still wonder what the angry blowout was last ep :\
* STILL not finding out who Linderman was, and I think the scene with DL kinda blew my theory :(
* Still feeling lost over what happened in those 2 weeks. Anyone know what went on with Sylar? Cause I was too busy trying to explain the last episode to everyone LOL
* The fact Micah is now back at school also confuses me... which school? They couldn't afford the private school, Niki pulled him out, and they've been on the run ever since :S
*laughs at the fact her mood icon is also a hot nekkid guy*
May add more later if I remember anything.