1. Your name spelled backwards: Eiluj
2. Where were your parents born: erm *thinks* Bankstown & Marrickville? *shrugs* That the earliest I've heard them talk of living. So um... yes Sydneyish.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer: I believe it was Gavin Rossdale's "Adrenaline" cause I was obsessed with that song and had to have it. Thank god for mp3 land *nods*
4. What's your favorite restaurant: Hard Rock Cafe? *blush* Well I only made repeated attempts there because tis good food, nice ppl, and great music :D
5. Last time you swam in a pool: A pool? *thinks* Dude couldn't u say water, that's easier to remember *rolls eyes* May be in timage of years :(
6. Have you ever been in a school play: yep, a whole bunch, and I even wrote a few too :D
7. How many kids do you want: How many do I want? However many I have *shrug* Does vary in number from 2-4 depending on who wants to play psychic, with a heavy contingency weighing on boys. If I ever have a girl it shall only be one. *nods*
8. Type of music you dislike most: Dance *bleh*
9. Are you registered to vote: Erm I would be in trouble if I wasn't.
10. Do you have a car: yes, luv her.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped: er... no. Take me to Europe and I might (a)
12. Ever prank call anybody: Nup
13. Ever get a parking ticket: Yes, parking outside the bank at Mascot in the financial controllors car. I didn't see the sign, was only a couple of minutes late, and nasty parking inspector wouldn't let me off :( And then the financial controllor made me cry, but at least I didn't have to pay the fine *nods*
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving: bungee, no, sky diving I have considered (blame MMPR for that one :p)
15. Furthest places you ever traveled: *thinks* Cairns or Perth/Rottnest Island, which one's further?
16. Do you have a garden: Um gave up on that one.
17. What's the size of your bed: Single
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem: Think I used to :S
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night: Shower every morning. Damn hair's fault :(
20. Best movie you've seen in the past 4 months: Erm... what have I seen? Star Wars, Phantom of The Opera, The Notebook (which I didn't get to finish), Ring 2 *thinks* I don't think any of them have overly blown my mind but the 1st and the 3rd have made me take notice at little bits *nods*
21. What's the next movie you want to see: Fantastic 4 :D
22. Chips or popcorn: Chips. Don't eat popcorn *shakes head*
23. Have you ever broken any hearts: er I doubt it
24. Premarital sex: Oh so many answers I could give on this. *thinks* How about I don't have any specific standards or judgements on the idea so it's not something I'll sit down and strictly say yay or neigh to.
25. Are you a good cook: Nope. :( Burn stuff
26. Orange or Apple juice: Orange
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine: Jenny & Hue, last month, Lonestar. And again with them tomorrow at a place called Inside Out.
28. Favorite type of drink: Water - just about all I drink. Oh oh wait, chocolate milk :D
29. Best thing in the world: Creativity
30. Have you ever broken a bone: No just dislocated or sprained. I have good bones *nods*
31. Have you ever won a trophy: No, but I have won ribbons & awards. I'm a brain. I suck at sports.
32. What is your favorite board game: Anything I can get my hands on :D Love them LOL. *thinks* Probably say Nightmare, love the horror & interactive aspects of it.
33. What is your dream car: the one I own :p
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial: Nup
35. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work: Nope
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy: Iron Tablets I believe. And I stopped taking them cause mum told me to. And guess what, now I'm falling asleep at work again *kicks the parent*
38. Who are you going to marry: Wes (a) LOL. No that's what I thought Mel said at first (misread her answer from the question below it). Erm, I dunno, hopefully the guy that's intended to be my soulmate wherever he is *sigh*
39. Who would you like to meet: Wes Ramsey, Marisol Nichols, Drew Fuller. They're top of my list. Mind u I seem to make a slight fool of myself all the time with rambleness, so maybe I'll just meet noone :( Oh oh wait, smartass answer - Mel, Zarina & Ellen :p And of course Leo & Julie eventually ;)
40. Do you believe in love at first sight: Yeah (I'm a dreamer, so what :p)
41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex: Eyes, Smile, Hair
42. Where would you go for a romantic evening: Concert, Midnight on the Beach *nods* Think that'll do it.
43. How many pairs of shoes do you own: 3 main pairs, and maybe 5 extras
44. Last song stuck in your head: "Inside My Head" - Di-Rect (and no, no pun, it's true :p)
45. Any pets: No :( Wanna doggie. Do have a bird, but that's Russy's.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character: Don't get it here :p
47. What is one thing you would like to learn to do: Orb (a) Conjure, Shimmer, Temporal Stasis, Molecular Combustion, any of those magic tricks ;)
48. What do you do when you are bored: Sleep. Write.
49. What is one thing would you want someone to appreciate about you: My honesty
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today: I guess seeing Star Wars. haha.
Okay now going off to visit my other personality (a)