Well I haven't done one of these in a while, but it appealed to me.
1. What do you feel is the most important quality in a close friend?
Trust. Above all else you need to trust that they won't betray, that they won't turn their backs on you, that they are there for you - it's the only real way you can love them for it.
2. What is the one quality in a stranger you'd just met that would make you want to get to know them better?
Understanding. The more understanding they are the more open I am with them as I know they know what I'm talking about and actually have a care.
3. What do you think is the most important quality in a good leader?
Knowledge. If someone knows what they're doing, where they are going, can be relied on to make decisions and will not make an error, then that is a good leader to me.
4. What is the one thing that makes a child likable to you?
Playfulness. I love seeing their imagination and generally running around having fun with them. Children get to live in a world of innocence and wonder until something adult/life in general hits them on their backside and the white starts to turn grey (or black)
5. What do you think is the one thing that makes a good parent (other than loving their children)?
Being responsible for your child - paying attention to them. Nothing aggravates me more with parents than if they continually ignore their child or just forget all about them (especially if they put their own needs first)
Yes I promise I will get started on my project now and stop stalling... *loading computer now*