I'm being so bad, I wanna do this twice cause the stuff here is only my CDs, but I have downloaded & shared stuff at home so it'll be slightly different (and either more varied or harder)
Step 1: Put your iPod or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. I light my torch and wave it for the new moon on monday and the five days through the night
2. Too much, too soon, brush your teeth. Insidious how you say...
3. I watch the walls around me crumble but it's not like I won't build them up again
4. I don't remember, doesn't ring a bell. And when you call me everything is swell
6. For have I, I've built a castle upon believing before I doubt
7. A wild ride over stony ground. Such a lust for life, circus comes to town
8. Beautiful dawn lights up the shore in me
9. My baby moves at midnight, goes right on til the dawn
10. So we've already established the fact that things are going to be different in the future baby
11. I believe in the faithful and true. And I believe in silly things like everlasting love
12. Early morning I got Mona Lisa by my side. What's the story behind that devious smile?
13. Never knew I could feel like this - like I've never seen the sky before
14. I want to take his eyes out just for looking at you
15. Blue hotel on a lonely highway, blue hotel, life don't work out my way
16. I'm really close tonight, and I feel like I'm moving inside her
17. I was lost and you were found, we seem to stand on solid ground
18. Take a listen through the window, take a lover on the radio
19. What's it going to take to slow us down? To let the silence spin us around?
20. I wanted you, I wanted no-one else. Thought it through, I got you to myself
21. I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away and well you might say I'm losing focus
22. I don't mind this, barefoot again. Just a skin full, what we choose to forget
23. I'm failing now. Starving for the answers I'm slowing down and losing ground
25. You breathed infinity into my world and time was lost up in a cloud and in a whirl
26. I'm on the outside looking in, what do I see? So much of this left to begin, where would I be?
27. When the night has come and the land is dark, and the moon is the only light we see
28. Me with the floorshow, kickin' with your torso, boys getting high and the girls even more so
29. You were right and I don't wanna be here if your gonna be there, was that supposed to happen?
30. Speed kills coming down the mountain. Speed kills coming down the street
31. How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
32. Honey you are a rock upon which I stand, and I come here to talk, I hope you understand
33. Tongue-tied, restless & wanting, looks like you might bite, you might bite
34. I never said I'd lie and wait forever. If I died, we'd be together.
35. Forgotten thoughts of yesterdays, through my eyes I see the past
36. Grab thy hand and walk through... through...
37. Seems like the world's gone underground, where no gods or heroes dare to go down
38. Starting to get my head in your space, starting to lose track of the weekdays
39. Give me a reason to believe that you're gone, I see your shadow so I know they're all wrong
40. Long white arms losing their strength and form, sixty year man on twenty year old skin?