Questions from thefridayfive
1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be?
*points to LJ* "November" - Azure Ray. About as close to home as you can get. There are others though but I always forget them. There's a few Anna Nalick tracks I'd slot into the me category too. Oh oh *edits* just remembered - "Fire Sign" - David Berkeley reminds me of me too. (Why do I pick all the emo ones? LOL)
2. Now be honest...if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose?
I honestly don't know. I know boo picked "Behind These Hazel Eyes" - Kelly Clarkson for me once before... Okay asked turtle and she suggested "Walking On Water" - Ryan Cabrera & Switchfoot's "Dare You To Move", adds: "I'll Be There For You" - The Rembrandts (yes she's still shifting thru songs on her ipod LOL), "1985" - Bowling For Soup (cause I'm an 80s freak)
3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding?
Not married (or even close to it) and I don't know if it would be the first dance, but I'd want Lifehouse's "Everything" played at my wedding.
4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?
Lately... oh probably "Buttons" - Pussycat Dolls (just slightly obsessed with it). Everything comes and goes.
5. What song would you want played at your funeral?
"I Will Remember You" - Sarah McLachlan, "I'll Be There" - Escape Club and um um "The Funeral" by Staind *shrug* I dunno.